Can I get stretch mark removal laser treatment while taking 20mg of isotretinoin for acne?

i'm currently taking 20mg per day of isotretinoin to clear my acne but I also wanted to get a stretch mark laser treatment... I've looked up online and it says that laser and isotretinoin can never be conbined together and i asked the doctor that doesnthw treatment if it was ok and he said yes.. I don't know what to do; internet tells me one thing and the doctor tells me another one

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

I treat patients with lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care while on accutane. I suggest you speak to your physician about it to determine what they think is best.  Most have training that tells them not to treat you but if you do enough lasers and understand how to treat this type of skin, there should be no problems.  Best, Dr. Emer.