What's the best treatment for permanent cellulite removal?

What can I do to achieve a permanent and effective cellulite treatment. I've been told the cellulaze is not enough to eradicate cellulite completely.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.  This procedure has fairly #permanent results.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Best treatment for permanent cellulite removal?

We've had very good success with Cellfina in treating cellulite. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia allowing us to release the fibrous bands running from the skin to the underlying muscles allowing the dimpled skin to "pop" back into position. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you for an examination, then discussion of treatment options.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellulite treatment longevity

I agree with Dr Whitfield.  The best current treatment for Cellulite is CellFina.  From using this technology for close to one year now, we have not had any recurrence of the cellulite treated areas.  Some patients would also benefit from fat grafting to larger contour irregularity areas as well but treats the Cellulite well with good long-term follow-up.

Dr B

Bradley Bengtson, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

Although the studies show sustained improvement at two years I am confident that Celfina will provide long lasting treatment for Cellulite.

Targeted release of areas with fat grafting can improve the areas.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

I am one of the leading experts in cellulite treatment and developed the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment as a safe, effective, and permanent solution for cellulite. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellfina or Cellulaze

Cellfina is a good option for small focal areas of cellulite. For more diffuse areas of cellulite, I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulite treatment

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim