Why won't my acne go away? (Photos)

Hi I have been suffering from acne for a long time and my acne will clear but come back even though my face I did nothing to it. My skin care is perfect but it won't just go away. My acne look like cystic acne but I just can't really find a way to help it. However I am the only one with acne in my family my whole family. And yes I have some keloid but I'm getting them removed so I'm only worried about my acne. Please help!

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through a photograph, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). There are multiple different treatments for acne including oral antibiotics, topical creams, Accutane, chemical peels, facials, light therapy, etc. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical creams is effective in treating combination acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.