What treatment should I get for back dark spots? (Photo)

I've been suffering from acne for so long. Recently the acne is finally almost been controlled but I'm left with ugly dark spot on my face and my back. With a cream I've been working nicely on my face. But I want something for my back. I will like to know if a laser, a chemical peel or maybe a really strong cream will help me, because I'm desperate. Thank you. (even though you can see acne in my lower back, at this moment is gone)

What treatment should I get for back dark spots?

Thank you for your question. There are several treatment options that can help. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for a treatment plan that is best for you.