I've had acne for 8 years. Now I have rolling scars on my face. I also have some brown marks on my face. (Photo)

Microdermal abbresion,leser filling,derma planning which treatment is best for rolling pit scars.I really want to get a smooth skin without scars.

Thank you for your question. Due to your high risk skin type I would recommend microneedling treatments to help your acne scars. Microneedling will help decrease the appearance of scars by collagen induction therapy. A combination of Filler intradermally into the scars creates collagen in the skin and decreases the appearance of scars.

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol includes lasers, fractional RF, and Yag skin tightening

You are an excellent candidate for our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes laser resurfacing, fractional lasers, fractional RF, subcision, and fillers as first line therapy. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing an expert as this needs a combination approach of lasers and fillers, sometimes subcision and TCA cross.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Rolling scars and brown spots from acne. What treatment is best?

There is no single best treatment for deep acne scars.  Nor is it likely that any doctor can give you "smooth skin without scars."  The goal of your treating physician should be to give you "smoother" skin and less visible scars than you have presently.  To accomplish this, my recommendation would be facial resurfacing (I favor deep chemical peeling achieved with the Hetter Resurfacing Peel), subcision with fillers (I favor Silikon 1000 but will use other fillers instead depending on patient preference), punch excisions, and patience.  The goal of the treatment is to make these scars less visible to others.  To accomplish this goal, you need to find a physician you trust and who is experienced in these treatments.  Have a look at some of the photos in the site below to see the kind of improvement that is possible.  Good luck!

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon