I have acne since 2 months and its getting worst. Its starts bleeding sometimes. Please suggest me some good medicines.

I have acne since 2 months and its getting worst. Its starts bleeding sometimes. And they swell like a ballon and pus (Dead cells) won't come out when i used medicines they start bleeding. But medicines are not so effective Please suggest me some good medicines.

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. I cannot suggest any medications or treatment plan without assessing your acne in person or through photos. But in my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. On the other hand, there are alternative therapies, which include Accutane, chemical peels, and facials. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin assessed and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Acne Care

Hi,
Thanks for posting your question.
I would appreciate a photo to show the severity of acne. You can start taking oral medications to control the occurrence of acne. But oral medicines should be prescribed only after a thorough investigation. Topical creams with an antibiotic effect works well to heal acne .  A medicated face wash which will keep the facial skin sterile will also work to keep it under control. Consult a dermatologist to get a proper acne care.