How can I get rid of the acne on my forehead? (photos)

Please I need help

Peels and creams

We always start off with a treatment with the least amount of side effects. Acne like this can respond nicely to peels such as salicylic acid, or VITA peels and vitamin A creams. 

If they do not respond, antibiotics can be use, and as last line report a dermatologist can prescribe Accutane. I do however believe that peels, blue light, and creams can give you an improvement in your acne. 

All the best 

Dr Davin Lim 
Fiori Institute - Skin and Body
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Aerolase for Acne breakouts

it’s always best to have your acne reviewed by a board certified dermatologist because there are various treatments available to help reduce your acne breakouts. Recently, I have been using this new laser therapy alternative, which is the first to treat acne breakouts. It is called the LightPod Neo Aerolase Laser. Aerolase is a laser technology that is FDA approved for acne treatment. Many patients have seen results immediately after one treatment and further improvement with continuing treatment. It reduces the severity of current and future breakouts. The laser penetrates deeply into the skin where heat is generated around the sebaceous glands. The heat damages or destroys the bacteria that have caused your breakouts. It also helps reduce the inflammation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Thank you for your question. Please follow up with your board certified Dermatologist for proper evaluation and management including prescription retinoid therapy. Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon