Mystery acne rash on chest, arms and back. (photo)

Hi there, I have a acne type rash all over my chest, upper back and arms. It's tiny tiny pimples. I have treated with itraconizole 2 weeks 100mcg and it didn't work. Now I'm trying doxycycline and it seems to be worse 100mcg per day. Tiny red pimples everyone. Please help. Could it be something else? I also have thyroid disease and I'm on thyroxine of that would mean anything.

Dermatology

There are certain dermatological conditions that could look like acne therefore an accurate diagnosis should be made first. I suggest you see a dermatologist for this.

London Dermatologist