What are these lines around my mouth and how do I get rid of them? (photos)

I feel like the lines around my mouth make it look like I have 5 o clock shadow or something. I feel like my mouth and chin area sticks out from the rest of my face like Homer Simpson! I hate it

Doctor Answers 1

Nasalabiol Folds and Treatment options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The lines you are talking of are called nasolabial folds. These folds can be reduced by thread lift or by injecting filler into the upper cheek region in order to lift the folds. By filling the folds this can cause the fold line to be less prominent but it will add volume to the tissue which will produce a puffiness or a droopy face as the area grows in size. I suggest a consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon who specializes in combination treatment options for the use of anti aging and symmetry. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.