What are these lines around my mouth and how do I get rid of them? (photos)

I feel like the lines around my mouth make it look like I have 5 o clock shadow or something. I feel like my mouth and chin area sticks out from the rest of my face like Homer Simpson! I hate it

Nasalabiol Folds and Treatment options

The lines you are talking of are called nasolabial folds. These folds can be reduced by thread lift or by injecting filler into the upper cheek region in order to lift the folds. By filling the folds this can cause the fold line to be less prominent but it will add volume to the tissue which will produce a puffiness or a droopy face as the area grows in size. I suggest a consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon who specializes in combination treatment options for the use of anti aging and symmetry. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician