I want to do thermismooth on my waist. How effective is this treatment?

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THERMISMOOTH 250

The Thermismooth treatment is very effective, depending on two major factors. One is the amount of subcutaneous fat. The best resuts are on patients who have very little fat but have a lot of loose skin and folds. We have used it on the buttock folds, around the knees, on the lower and upper abdomen with success. The second very important factor is the technician. You have to be able to bring the temperature up to the maximum tolerable to get the very best results. The timid user will have disappointing results, just like in laser procedures and ThermiVa.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THERMISMOOTH 250

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth

Thanks for posting your question. Without a photo or even your goals it's difficult to tell you how effective the treatment with be. Our center was one of the centers which helped Themi gain FDA approval. That said it is NOT great for fat reduction. If you are looking to take inches off the waist consider laser liposuction or something else. ThemiSmooth is a great anti-aging device, but results are less impressive for fat reduction. Best of luck, Dr. M

ThermiSmooth

How effective is ThermiSmooth for the waist?

Great question!

We have had ThermiSmooth Body for about 6 months and are seeing nice results after 4-6 treatment sessions (spaced 2-3 weeks apart).  Our patients are reporting ZERO downtime and experience very little to no discomfort during the treatment.  

I personally just had my first session to reduce fat and tighten skin to my abdomen and look forward to my next in a few weeks.  There was no pain (I fell asleep during the treatment) and I experience no post-treatment discomfort aside from a little redness.  

Would highly recommend ThermiSmooth Body to treat this area but would also talk to you about nutritional optimization to help achieve even greater synergy.  

I hope this helps!  

Great question!

I hope this helps!  

ThermiSmooth for Body Contouring

Thank you for your question, I love Thermismooth for body contouring, and have had great success in my practice combining this RF technology with other modalities to give you the absolute BEST outcome!

#fatmelting #thermibody #fatbuster #bodycontour

ThermiSmooth for Body Contouring

ThermiSmooth for the waist.

Thank you for your question. We have had great success with ThermiSmooth Body RF (Radio Frequency). See the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Nov, 2015. Key Laser was instrumental in ThermiSmooth Body getting FDA clearance. Typically the best results are seen after a series of 6 treatments scheduled 1 to 2 weeks apart. This answer should not take the place of an in person consultation. Good luck.

ThermiSmooth for the waist.

ThermiSmooth on waist

ThermiSmooth® Body addresses skin laxity and cellulite on the body. It can be used on the chest, abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees and calves. It is a non-invasive treatment requiring no anesthesia, no incisions, and no downtime. The device targets areas under the skin providing a temporary reduction of the appearance of cellulite. A series of 4-6 treatments spanning over a 6-8 week period is recommended for optimal results. The treatment is gentle, comfortable, and safe. There are no known side-effects.

ThermiSmooth on waist

Thermismooth

Hello there and thank you for your question. Without a picture or an explanation of your treatment goals - are we treating fat/volume or decreased laxity or cellulite, etc? what is the degree of severity? - it is impossible to say how effective ThermiSmooth would be for you. Every patient is different, but in the right one, ThermiRF technology is a great tool for body contouring.

Sophia V. Mai, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Thermismooth

Sophia V. Mai, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist