I want to do thermismooth on my waist. How effective is this treatment?

ThermiSmooth on waist

ThermiSmooth® Body addresses skin laxity and cellulite on the body. It can be used on the chest, abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees and calves. It is a non-invasive treatment requiring no anesthesia, no incisions, and no downtime. The device targets areas under the skin providing a temporary reduction of the appearance of cellulite. A series of 4-6 treatments spanning over a 6-8 week period is recommended for optimal results. The treatment is gentle, comfortable, and safe. There are no known side-effects.

Hello there and thank you for your question. Without a picture or an explanation of your treatment goals - are we treating fat/volume or decreased laxity or cellulite, etc? what is the degree of severity? - it is impossible to say how effective ThermiSmooth would be for you. Every patient is different, but in the right one, ThermiRF technology is a great tool for body contouring.

Sophia V. Mai, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist