I want to do thermismooth on my waist. How effective is this treatment?

How effective is ThermiSmooth for the waist?

Great question!

We have had ThermiSmooth Body for about 6 months and are seeing nice results after 4-6 treatment sessions (spaced 2-3 weeks apart).  Our patients are reporting ZERO downtime and experience very little to no discomfort during the treatment.  

I personally just had my first session to reduce fat and tighten skin to my abdomen and look forward to my next in a few weeks.  There was no pain (I fell asleep during the treatment) and I experience no post-treatment discomfort aside from a little redness.  

Would highly recommend ThermiSmooth Body to treat this area but would also talk to you about nutritional optimization to help achieve even greater synergy.  

I hope this helps!  

ThermiSmooth for Body Contouring

Thank you for your question, I love Thermismooth for body contouring, and have had great success in my practice combining this RF technology with other modalities to give you the absolute BEST outcome!

#fatmelting #thermibody #fatbuster #bodycontour

ThermiSmooth for the waist.

Thank you for your question. We have had great success with ThermiSmooth Body RF (Radio Frequency). See the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Nov, 2015. Key Laser was instrumental in ThermiSmooth Body getting FDA clearance. Typically the best results are seen after a series of 6 treatments scheduled 1 to 2 weeks apart. This answer should not take the place of an in person consultation. Good luck.

Douglas J. Key, MD
Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth on waist

ThermiSmooth® Body addresses skin laxity and cellulite on the body. It can be used on the chest, abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees and calves. It is a non-invasive treatment requiring no anesthesia, no incisions, and no downtime. The device targets areas under the skin providing a temporary reduction of the appearance of cellulite. A series of 4-6 treatments spanning over a 6-8 week period is recommended for optimal results. The treatment is gentle, comfortable, and safe. There are no known side-effects.

Thermismooth

Hello there and thank you for your question. Without a picture or an explanation of your treatment goals - are we treating fat/volume or decreased laxity or cellulite, etc? what is the degree of severity? - it is impossible to say how effective ThermiSmooth would be for you. Every patient is different, but in the right one, ThermiRF technology is a great tool for body contouring.

Sophia V. Mai, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist