Is taking multiple vitamins together a possible risk?

I am going to begin dating Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Niacinamide, and Zinc, in an attempt to naturally clear my acne. Is this safe to do? I am currently on a oral medication called doxycycline hyclate and a topical gel. I would like to slowly come off both of these treatments in hope that the vitamins will finish off clearing my face completely.

Vitamins for acne

These are all safe to use. However, acne is often difficult to treat and not sure of the success you will have with just vitamins. If you don't want to use/take medication, lasers have become a good alternative to improving acne. i use the Excel V and Spectra QS laser for this with good success.