What can I use to clear blackhead scars and blackheads on my face. The only places I have problems with are my cheeks. (photos)

Acne Treatment

Lasers are a great way to resurface the skin and reduce scars. More specifically, there are two lasers that do this exceptionally well. The Erbium laser is a state-of-the-art laser that resurfaces the skin and reduce scars in under an hour. The results are almost instant, and only about 3-4 days of downtime are required.

Another option is the CO2 laser. The CO2 laser penetrates the skin deeper than the Erbium; therefore, the results are a little better, but you would need about 7-10 days of downtime. Also, because this laser is more invasive, you do not need multiple treatments like the Erbium.

A consultation with a board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars!

I would highly recommend a high quality pharmaceutical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to treat acne on the face.

Hope this helps!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blackheads and Cheeks

A combination of Retinols, Retin-A, Microneedling, or microdermabrasion can all help with these type of blackheads.  Please consult an expert in acne to prevent scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Blackhead Options--skin care, lasers, microneedling/prp

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. This can be improved with skin care, clear + brilliant and microneedling/prp. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

POST INLAMMATORY PIGMENTED SCARS

Hi thanks to share your pic. you do have developed photodamaged skin and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.due to acne inflammation .   hence     To  begin with a good skin care regime containing a good exfoliator face wash,topical depigmenting and lightening creams has to be used for skin priming.followed by chemical peels done in sessions will  produce some improvement .good sun protection is a must during treatment with sunscreen.however please do consult a board certified dermatologist and get treated.