What's the best procedure for 2 year old stretch marks? Really want them completely gone! (photo)

I'm 19 years old and have stretch marks from my first pregnancy. I have them on my lower abdominal area and on my hips. I also had a c-section and I want to get rid of my c-section scar as well. I want them completely gone! I want to know what the best procedure for my stretch mark and c-section scar situation.

Stretch marks can be improved

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Although complete clearance is rare, decreased contrast and visibility of unsightly stretchmarks is very possible with Carboxytherapy, an injection of carbon dioxide over several sessions.  This technique originated in Brazil, migrated to Europe, and has been available in the United States for several years now.  I've had nice results in reducing hypertrophic and keloid scars also.  Search for carboxytherapy practitioners in your area for more information.

Realistic exceptions are needed prior to treating stretch marks.

For more information see the web reference below for an in depth video explanation on You Tube.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams.

Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength.

The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%.

An assessment is the very first step

Regards
Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks.  Radiofrequency and laser treatments with microneedling will help improve this but will not cure this.  Best, Dr. Emer.