Best aggressive Laser Treatment for my deep lip wrinkles and cheek wrinkles? (photos)

Hello. I have a fair amount of sun damage and seek the most aggressive laser treatment. The amount of recovery time is not important - results are! I would prefer a "one and done" treatment versus a series of treatments, but again, results are most important. I am 53 years old.

Sun Damage Solution-Lasers (Fraxel, IPL), microneedling/prp, sun protection

In order to get the results you want, it will take a combination/series of treatments. For sun damage, I suggest lasers (Fraxel, IPL) and microneedling/prp and sun protection. It is best to make a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who can come up with a long term solution. Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser treatment for wrinkle

Hi and Thanks for your questions.One of the good option would be a combination of Erbium ablative and clear lift non ablative laser .

I also suggest filler treatment for some of the volume restoration 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Total facial resurfacing

Thanks for the great question and the photos. You do unfortunately appear to have a good deal of sun damage to you skin. The good news is that there are laser treatments which are able to improve it. In my office we use an Erbium laser to improve severely sun damaged skin. The treatment can be done in the office or the operating room depending on patient preference. Usual recovery time is 1-2 weeks, but the results are fantastic! Another option is a CO2 laser, but this laser tends to cause more permanent problems with hypo or hyperpigmentation. The final option would be a phenol peel around your mouth and a heavy TCA peel on the rest of your face. I hope this helps and best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber