Acne scars treatment to 99% improvement possible for me? (photos)

Can my acne scars improve if not totally disappear? Im really obsessed on getting rid of these scars and have baby smooth skin...is that still possible for me? Please reply..thank you.

Acne Scars

Firstly 99% improvement is difficult to achieve for any cosmetic procedure. I would definitely recommend attending to the active acne with the help of your dermatologist and a medical aesthetician. We use a combination of laser, bellafill (semipermanent dermal filler), peels and microdermabrasion to treat acne scars. I reiterate though solving the active acne problem is most important first and then attending to the scarring. Good luck and all the best!

Acne scars

I would recommend you look into the ZO acne program which has shown excellent results in my practice. Also, you may consider having a skin resurfacing done once you have been on the creams for a while. You should definitely have an in person consultation with a professional. Good luck!

Acne treatment

Dear shasha143, there are so many treatment models for acne and related scars that it may take days to discuss them.
Let me take it simple:
If you have still active acne it is better to consult with a dermatologist.
If your problem is mainly acne scars then I suggest you multiple superficial dermabrasions  (peeling of your face skin by motor driven abrasive tool).
Mechanical dermabrasion gives better result in my hand and I feel more comfortable with it than laser peeling.
Regards.
Ege Ozgentas, M.D.
Professor of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery 

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Obsessed no more

You are in luck!! Technology has come so far that there are many options for scars. You can always start out slow, and work your way up to something more aggressive. It may take a few treatments to see visible results, but well worth it. The best option for you right now is to make an appointment with your skin care professional so that she can assess your goals, and suggests the very best treatment plan for you.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon