Indented scarring or Pigmentation? (photo)

I had a pimple 3 months ago that was somewat big on my chin I ended up popping it when it became a head it almost fully flattened in a week but has left HIP so worried since my mouth area is scar free, Im confused if it is pigmentation that is giving it that illusion also when I slowly slide my finger over it I feel somewat a depression but when I look in the mirror at an angle I see no depression just a change of tone in the skin,the pic doesnt give it much justice on the size of it but an idea

Pigmentation -- Clear + Brilliant/Fraxel, VIVA/Skinfinity/Intensif, Peels, Skin Care, Aerolase Microsecond Yag

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest a formal consultation, scars and pigmentation can be improved with lasers and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer.

Pimple leading to depression or pigmented scar

It's hard to see in the photos and I probably need to see more clear photos or photos with overhead lighting with a flashlight. But in general depressed scars can be treated through a multi-layered approach which we have called the Acne Scar Vitalizer. Or for the pigmentation can be treated with lasering.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon