I had 1 treatment. I did not have cellulite. A baby line now in the inner thighs. I had just extra skin

The lady didn't know that it was not cellulite.. I have a double helix -- the DNA strand .. Curvy line going down my inner leg.. Then she moved the flesh up on the right leg and down and little in the right inner leg to cause what I guess is a flesh pocket.. I m am left with a gyro house.. Lamb leg.. The worst part is the inner part 2 inches above.. She carved me like a yam !!!! I know what I am talking about here and I clearly see the pictures now of other women who now have a Gap in between there legs

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Contour depression after non-surgical treatment.

With the emergence and wide distribution of non-surgical devices that can have significant effect, these types of problems have become more and more common. We are now seeing a proliferation of strip mall retail medical clinics (Med-Spas) featuring aggressive devices, operated by technicians without direct supervision, and often essentially practicing medicine without a license. Fat grafting is commonly used to correct contour depressions. There are many different types of fat grafting techniques and fat grafting systems on the market. Technique is everything in terms of outcome. Good technique=good outcome. We offer several different fat grafting techniques that we choose from in order to get the best possible outcome in each and every patient. Purified fat can be processed quite nicely in the Revolve system and the Red Top device. Stem cell rich fat can be processed with the Time Machine System and SVF stem cell solution extracted as needed. The Lipogems device produces fine droplet fat for smooth and natural recontouring as well. The most important point is to keep in mind that these fat grafts are living tissues that can be fragile and must be treated with great care.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and Lines

I appreciate your question.
It sounds like you had a procedure that you didn't need . Cellulite is typically not on the inner thigh. Procedures in this area are difficult because they can lead to poor scarring, looser skin and lines.
In order to give you a solution, I would recommend a consultation.
Skin tightening with external machines way work, but typically they don't offer long lasting results and full correction. 
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Lines on Inner Thigh

this needs to be seen in a formal consultation by a board certified body sculpting physician.  Often we are doing skin tightening with sculptra to give the best in contour here.  Unless a surgical procedure is indicated like VASERlipo.  Best, Dr. Emer.