Is it possible to fix indented scars? (photo)

I have Ovarian Cancer & the debulking left me with a horrible scarred abdomen & no belly button .

Plastics for revision

This is a job for plastics, they can excise the scar, and reconstruct a new belly button. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for treatment options. Dr Davin Lim , Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Scar revision

Thank you for your photo. Deep scars of the abdomen are usually best treated with a re-excision to bring in healthy full-thickness from the sides for a clean and meticulous closure. This should result in a smoother and finer scar than the original. For recurrent scars or significant soft tissue loss, fat grafting can also be done to help soften and fill in the scar from below. Other superificial techniques can be done after the re-excision such as lasers and microneedling to improve the overall color and texture of the scar. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Scar revision

Depending on how old the scar is, it can be revised and much improved.  I routinely use the embrace scar therapy system after all scars so they heal as scarlessly as possible.  A new belly button can also be created for you at the same time. The best way to determine what exactly needs to be done is to see you and examine you in person. Hope to see you soon.