What do you recommend to plump up my flattening, sagging rear and cellulite outer thighs? (photo)

I'd like a rounder, plumper and somewhat perkier bottom that looks natural. I've met with 2 docs about BBL. However, I've had liposuction done in most areas twice & therefore have little to no "harvestable" fat for the BBL. Therefore, I'm interested in getting butt implants and possibly a butt lift. I got a quote from a pretty well known doctor in Rosarito, Mexico who recommended silimed implants and a lift. I'm 40 years old, 5'4" 130 pounds and in excellent health. What do you recommend I do?

Cellulaze!

Thank you for posting a picture. I would recommend Cellulaze; this procedure is minimally invasive and will help to smooth out lumpy, dimpling skin. Please consult with your surgeon to be sure this is the best procedure for you.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

What do you recommend to plump up my flattening, sagging rear and cellulite outer thighs?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Tightening Buttocks with Thermage

Tightening the area around the buttocks is an area that many patients come for consultation.  I find that if the degree of sagging is moderate than Thermage is an excellent non-invasive modality and we have great results.  Your photos look more complicated since you had liposuction so it is not a simple answer.  Most probably you will need a "butt lift" by an experienced plastic surgeon.  Please find a board certified plastic surgeon near you for the best results.

Saggy buttocks

• Your photos suggest to me that liposuction has led to loose skin in the lower back, causing buttock drooping,
  • If correct, I would consider a back and buttock lift before a buttock implant,
  • I do not recommend having buttock implants far from home -- infection is a risk and needs lengthy care if it occurs.