What are the best treatment options for old stretch marks?

I am a 25 year old female with firm skin, but I have skinny, white stretchmarks and I am looking for the best treatment option available to raise them and make them less noticable.

Stretch mark options.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark. Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step Regards Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

stretch marks can be improved but not cured.  lasers, microneedling/prp, and skin care all help.  Best, Dr. Emer.