Burnt my hand 2 weeks ago but mark is still there - Will it heal? What should I use? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Melapeels for dark discoloration

Start with Melarase AM and Melarase PM followed by twice monthly chemical peels such as the Melapeel. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.