What type of treatments are best for my acne scarring? (Photos)

I'm 35 yo frustrated Hispanic. A little of my history.I've had one tca peel I think 35%, one erbium laser, three fractional lasers, and quite a few microdermabrasion sessions (lost count) and three glycolic peels. I'm currently using a mix of hydrocortisone, kojic, retinol, & hydroquinone cream.. My last laser was in July 2016 (flew to Cali). I did see little improvement with the three lasers (4 mos apart)as you can see it's still very noticeable. My goal is not 100 but 99% improvement

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

your type of scarring will never get 99% improvement.  It will take a very long time to get 50-75% but it can be done with laser combinations, microneedling/PRP and skin care/peels. you will need a significant amount of treatments for maintenance given the degree of scarring.  some of your scars would also benefit from fillers, subcision and punch excision.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Frustrated with Acne Scarring

I know it's frustrating with acne scarring. Acne scarring is one of the most difficult things to treat for any physician. I know because I've been trying to work with it for over 15 years. Don't be frustrated though there are answers. I started doing acne scar surgery is about 15-16 years ago and I immediately noticed how hard it was to get great results. I started doing laser resurfacing and knew that this wasn't going to make people better. I'm very hard on myself and I also wanted patients to be happy so I worked really hard to improve my methods. Currently we are using a 5-7 step process that is getting real significant results for people. I'm sure we could help you. I've heard your stories countless times and I've been able to help people just like you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Dark skin

Looking at your photos you appear to have very deep scars which would be best to be treated with fillers first. After a combination of fillers and Sculptra and EMatrix laser you will have much more improvement.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars can improve but not to 99 percent

I think your expectations are too high. I see you haven't tried the Infini which I think is the best device to treat these at the current time. I is much safer for darker skin types than lasers as well. I've treated with lasers and have seen better results with Infini. See link please.

Steven F. Weiner, MD