Acne scars - what else can I do? (Photo)

I am in my 40s - had acne issues in my 20s. My acne scars seem to be getting worse and worse. I've tried chemical peels, pixel laser, tazorac... What else can I do!?!!

INFINI RF, PRP, Filler - see video

This type of scarring can be markedly improved with INFINI RF, 2-3 sessions, then straight forward filler. In Australia I use either Restylane of Volbella Juvederm, but in the US you have Bellafill. 

All the best, video explains how its done. 

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring can be treated with a combination approach of lasers (Fractional Laser Resurfacing), peels, skin care and microneedling and fillers.. I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Tried it all with no success

The definition of insanity is when we continue to do the same thing expecting a different result. Please understand that I am not saying you personally are insane. I do think that too many practitioners do not understand that the treatment of these types of problems needs to come from BELOW and that none of the treatments mentioned on this page will help you.
You will likely see a significant benefit from subcision and filler. It is a sterile procedure under local anesthesia in the office. 
Regarding the filler- I currently prefer your own fat/stem cells which I suction from around your hip. I your case we would only require a few cc's
Please see that web reference for more details.
Thanks
Dr Sadove

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scars

I would consider microneedling for the entire area and CROSS treatment for individual ice pick scars.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scar 101

As of this time, the beat treatment for your acne scar is:
  1. radiogrequency micro needling device such as infini, in a series of 3-4 treatments, or
  2. Non-ablative fractional laser such as Palomar's Icon also in a series of 3-4 treatments
  3. If you don't get enough improvement with these treatments, subsicion flowed by injection of belafill by a skilled MD

Neda Vanden Bosch, MD
West Palm Beach Physician

Acne scar treatment

Consider laser skin resurfacing (Fraxel), microneedling, and subcision. Consult with an expert in acne scar treatment.