How long does it take to see the improvements of acne scars with fractional leiser on the skin?

I'm 22, female, and it's been almost a year since I've got acne scars on my cheeks mostly, and my temples. my doctor recomonds fractional leiser so I started it. it's been 30 days from my first session and i have'nt seen improvements. Is it normal? How long does it take to see some improvements? And how much time till the full recovery?

Acne scars

Good morning!  Acne scars are often effectively treated with a nonablative fractional laser often having also had an IPL or even a chemical peel beforehand.  So I believe your treatment choice is a good one. It does take 3-4 treatments spaced about 4 weeks apart to see the full benefit. The recovery time can vary but 4-6 weeks after your treatment is what you can realistically expect. Attached is an article that goes into detail about the different lasers for acne scarring.  We use a 1540 erbium laser with very good results. Hope this helps!