How to remove deep laugh line in my face?

Im only 24 year old. But in my face there is deep laugh line please suggest what can i do.

Nasolabial Folds - Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Fillers and lasers with skin tightening can all be combined to give improvement in facial volume and wrinkles.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laugh line treatment

These are usually treated with dermal fillers. Often, treatment of the cheek is done at the same time because volume loss there is a contributing factor in many cases. Make sure you see a board certified specialist for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Treatment of Laugh Lines

Hello, and thank you for your question! While it is difficult to give you a precise answer without a picture, generally speaking, laugh lines around the eyes (also called "crow's feet") can be easily removed with Botox, and laugh lines around the mouth (also called "Nasolabial folds") are treated with fillers such as Juvederm. Both are very simple and common procedures that produce wonderful and natural results. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Treatment for wrinkles from laughing

These "laugh lines" occur mostly around the mouth in the naso-labial fold area and around the eyes as "crow's feet".  Crow's feet are easily treated with a neurotoxin such as Botox and the naso-labial folds can be diminished with filler such as Juvederm.  The Botox will give results lasting an average of 3-4 months while the Juvederm can last up to a year.

Ramon Peleaux, DDS, MD
Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Laugh lines are easily treatable. There may be laugh lines (or crow's feet) around your eyes. This can be reduced and removed with Botox or Dysport treatments. A Botox/Dysport injection is a simple procedure that only takes a few minutes. Results last up to 4 months.As for the laugh lines around your mouth ( or nasal labial folds ) - they can be reduced with fillers such as Juvederm, Perlane, Belotero, or Emervel. Intradermal injections of hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring substance present in all living organisms) can fill in grooves, expression lines, wrinkles, irregularities and depressions.Be sure to consult with a board certified physician for best results and expertise.Regards,