How to get rid of acne scars?

I have acne scars on my shoulder. i want to get rid of them...any suggestions?

Scar type? Acne scars can be treated - read more

Firstly it is important to identify the type of acne scar. If you have them on your shoulder, possibly they could be raised? Photos will help. These scars can do well with injections of anti-inflammatories, Co2 laser or even v beam vascular laser. 

See video as to how to direct treatments to different scar types. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest posting photos for further evaluation, as different types of acne scarring is treated individually. Acne scarring can be treated with a combination approach of lasers (Fractional Laser Resurfacing), peels, skin care and microneedling and fillers.. I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne Scars on Shoulders

There are all types of acne scars and the treatment really depends on the type of scar so it would be best to post photos of the area.  In general terms, chemical peels and lasers such as the eMatrix laser are highly effective for these type of scars.  Please consult an expert since skin type and type of scars are crucial to assess before treatment. Best, Dr. Green