I want to take a treatments for pimple scars on my face. Please suggest types of treatment. (photo)

I'm suffering badly with this scars and pimples ..! Please tell me the permanent solution ..! Only my right cheek is having scars and pimples..! Same prblm vth my siblings also

Doctor Answers 1

Deep boxcars, depressed saucer-shaped scars; ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have depressed saucer-shaped cars and deep boxcar scars. These scars all need to be raised. The gold standard for raising scars is subcision. I would recommend combining subcision with micro needle radio frequency  (infini). Once the scars are raised, you would benefit from standard micro needling, ablative and non-ablative lasers and possibly fillers. You should  see an acne scar expert. Look at photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.