Would like some takes on my Post Acne Redness/Scarring. (photos)

Got over the main hump of Acne. Wondering how I should go about it with treatment, also anything over the counter that can help. Besides that, I have an irritated T zone, Extremely dry damaged skin, and white heads that come about. Thanks in advance!

Acne Scarring

The best course for deep acne scars is a combination of V-Beam for the redness, fillers such as Restalyne or Bellafill for the deeper scars, or Sculptra injections to produce new collagen, and Fraxel Laser to smooth the overall skin.  Depending, on your level of acne scars I would also suggest chemical peels, microneedling, and PRP.  Special care must be taken to have the treatment tailored to your skin type and prescribe the correct topical treatments in combination with your medical procedures.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne scarring for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green.

Treating acne scarring

I would treat with the Infini for 3 sessions. If there are persistent depressions, Bellafill can be used to fill these. See link. Additional measures can be: PRP, subcision

Steven F. Weiner, MD