What is the best treatment for blotchy skin with large pores and indented scars? (photos)

I've been struggling with blotchy skin on my face with enlarged pores and indented scars for many years. I am noticing that it's getting worse. I would love to learn about treatment options which can help improve the look and feel of my skin. Recommendations are greatly appreciated. I live in Houston, Texas and would prefer treatments available locally.

Micro- Needling

Micro-needling is a skin resurfacing procedure which utilizes tiny needles to create microscopic injuries in the skin, allowing for new collagen formation as well as creating channels for topical solutions to penetrate deeper into the skin and work more effectively. Micro-needling smoothes and refines your complexion without needing to spend a lot of time recovering. It has been proven safe and effective and generally takes just a half hour or less, depending on the areas treated.  This procedure can be used on other areas of the body besides the face as well.

Red Bank Dentist

Acne scars darker skin

You have multiple scars on your face from acne probably. I would do 2-3 Infini treatments and get a a professional skincare line which would include Retin A, Lifeline Stem Cell Skincare, and ZO Skin Health products. Deeper scars can be filled with Bellafill. Chemical peels might help as well. Infini helps improve acne as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD