Help for Under Eye Circles? (photo)

I have had dark circles my whole life. I'm am 28 years old and sick of looking older than my age. I look like I never get any sleep even though I do. I want a permanent solution not a filler that is temporary. Any suggestions are welcome.

Doctor Answers 1

Help for Dark Circles Under the Eyes

Hi jill,

Despite what you want, your best treatment option is having Restylane properly placed to obscure the hollow areas under your eyes.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.