Should I Get Fractional Resurfacing Done to Reduce Forehead Lines?

I am 29 years old, with fair/freckled skin and am conscious of lines across my forehead. They are most certainly 'dynamic' lines as if I have a good sleep and have applied a good moisturiser, they are no way near as prominent in the morning! I am an actress and am wary of using botox as I do not want to lose my expressions so would fractional resurfacing be a good option? My skin is generally in great condition other than these forehead lines!

Fractional Resurfacing to Reduce Forehead Lines

No, fractional laser would not be a viable alternative. An expert and experienced injector ca perform botox or dysport in a natural and effective manner.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Botox is Best Treatment Option for Forehead Wrinkles

No, Botox or Dysport is the best treatment option for dynamic forehead wrinkles.  You will not achieve as satisfactory a response with fractional resurfacing.  

Botox or Dysport can be performed in such a manner as to leave you with a certain amount of motility - talk to your treating physician about what you want to achieve.