Acne and scar treatment options? (Photo)

My face is horrible when I just moved to Florida! I took a lot of vitamin and aloe product. Now is getting better, but the acne is still full of my neck and face before period. I am so sad about my face!!! I need a treatment can totally get rid of them and change my oily skin type. I dont know oily and sensitive skin wether can have lazer to remove the scar.

Acne and acne scarring

Thank you for your question.  I am sorry to learn about your challenges.  I do feel that with the combination of medical grade skincare, treatment of your acne, and chemical peeling the appearance of your skin can be improved.  The scars themselves be treated with a combination of approaches.  This will be more of a marathon then a sprint but I do feel that substantial improvement can be made the appearance of your skin.  Best of luck

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

PIH and acne treatment

I would start on good skin care and chemical peels. If the scarring persists, Infini and lasers can help. Your scars will improve but won't completely resolve.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne and Acne Scars

First you have determine whether the acne is caused by genetics or hormones.  Once you get a formal consultation and evaluation a treatment plan can be determined.  Once the acne is under control you can get the scars healed with V-Beam and eMatrix lasers.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green