I have both acne and acne scars. I would like to know how I can get rid of them? (Photo)

Dermatologist for acne control, see video

Firstly, you will need to get your acne under control. There after you have many methods to help reduce scars. See a general dermatologist first. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Dark skin type with acne and scars

What makes this difficult is the areas of loss of pigment, hypopigmentation. This is hard to correct. Keep in mind that any treatment will only improve the scars and not "get rid" of them. My suggestion is to see a dermatologist for acne control. I prefer the Infini for acne scar treatment. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne and Scars

Please consult a board certified dermatologist for Accutane and lasers to treat these scars.  With dark skin the eMatrix would be the best laser for your scars. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green