I have acne scars and pores like on my face. How to remove them? (Photo)

I have acne scars and pores like on my face. How to remove them

Scar on Face/Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), TCA Cross, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery

Combination
treatment works best. My
preference is lasers with microneedling with PRP, and subcision if
necessary. The lasers should minimize the look of your pores. Please
see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars abd big pores

I would recommend ResurFx laser,  which is a non ablative fractional erbium glass laser. I have had great success in treating acne scars with it. 

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars on dark skin

This can be safely treated with the Infini. A series of about 3 is needed. Deeper scars can then be improved using Bellafill. See link please. Other treatments include: subcision, TCA Cross, laser resurfacing, PRP

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scars and Pores and Best Treatment

The best combination of treatment for you would be injections with Restylane for the deeper scars and eMarix laser and chemical peels for the textural scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Treatment for Acne Scarring

Scarring from acne can be improved with a number of modalities including fractionated laser, surgery (subcision and/or excision of scars), well-placed filler, microneedling, and medium-depth chemical peels. When performed properly, you can expect improvement but not total resolution. It is crucial that acne is well-controlled to prevent further scarring. Consult a board-certified dermatologist for further management.

Elizabeth Damstetter, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Pores and acne scars Joe to treat them

Luckily your scars are superficial and not extensive. Lasers will help your discoloration and some of your pitted scars. You may need some filling as well. Acne scars need a multi layered approach to get the best results.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon