I'm only 18 and my skin is a mess... help me! (photos)

Im only 18 And my skin looks just terrible ive used every product on the market to try and clear up my skin , get rid of redness , reduce the fine lines and strinken my pores but nothings worked , i changed my diet i eat clean i eat no gluten or dairy i drink 4L of water a day I stoped using scented products i stoped wearing making , all the typical things that someone should do and my skin still wont clear up or look any better any idea why?

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through photographs, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). There's a wide range of causes of acne which include genetics, oil production, bacteria, diet, hormones, etc. Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have, and if it's hormonal acne. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, off-label use of Spironolactone for hormonal acne, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. Once acne is under control, some individuals need to be on a maintenance therapy with continued use of topical medications to control acne breakouts. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.