How to Get Rid of Dark Spot on Chin?

I have this dark spot on my chin. I have used some over the counter rash medication on it and it would usually dry up and just "peel" off. But the more I use the medication, it no longer seems to work and the spot keeps getting darker. Any ideas as to why it's there and how I can get rid of it?

Fillers and IPL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You do have a true discoloration in addition to a depression. A combination of filler injection and IPL might be the answer to this problem. I would try the filler first followed by the light treatment. Care not to over treat this to avoid hypopigmentation. Best of luck!