I was wondering what this problem might be. Is it acne? (photo)

What can I use to erase this.

Doctor Answers 1


It is difficult to tell by your picture but it does look like  you have acne.  There are many treatments for acne.  I would encourage you to talk with your dermatologist about treatment options. At Johnson Dermatology, we offer a variety of creams, pills, lasers, lights and even clinical trials for new medicines to treat acne.  Stay skintastic. 

Fort Smith Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.