I suffered a gun shot wound 11 years ago. What's my best option to fix or make my scar look better? (photos)

Doctor Answers 2

Surgical scar revision

I would begin with surgical scar revision and tissue expansion; followed by laser therapy, injections, subcision, and fractional RF. 
Best, DR. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scar on Body, Gun Shot Wound - SEEK AN EXPERT

I suggest seeing an expert this will require a surgical approach for improvement. Please seek a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.