Cost without insurance for acne laser treatment? Can I pay in installments?

I have moderate acne and scaring, i have tried evry product but my acne is getting worse and wose and i red spot after the acne want to go the dermatoglist but i do not have insurance how much would i end up paying and if i pay cna i pay in installment s

Unfortunately insurance does not pay for acne scarring treatments. The two best options for acne scarring are Fraxel and Micr Needling. Fraxel is about $500 per treatment and usually requires 3 to 4 treatments. Micro Needling is about $300 per treatment and reruires about 6 treatments. As far as downtime and pain the Micro Needling is probably your better treatment I have found from experience. Good Luck!

Cost for Acne Scar Treatments

Acne scar treatments is a cosmetic procedure and is never covered by insurance.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist to assess why you continue to scar and first get your acne under control and then treat the scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Insurance does not generally cover acne scars. Consider a financing plan like CareCredit or Alpheon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS