I'm a 21 year old female, I believe I have cellulitis for the second time. Can you help me? (photos)

One year ago I ended up developing cellulitis in my left ankle/leg, along with an ankle bleed (I'm a hemophiliac) I was hospitalized for 5 days. I believe i have cellulitis again. I also have an iron deficiency, low immune system, along with malnutrition. By the pictures are you able to tell if I did, indeed, develop cellulitis again? Thank so much.

Cellfina

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Possible Cellulitis -- Visit your PCP

Cellulitis and cellulite treatment are two completely different types of medical treatment. Cellulitis is characterized by inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue with local symptoms such as warmth, tenderness, redness or swelling. You may experience chills, fatigue, and fever. In order to diagnose cellulitis the wound will need to be cultured to identify the causative agent (usually staph or strep). I suggest you visit your primary health care provider for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer