Please can surgery remove old stretch marks on the thighs and breast permanently ? (photos)

Because l want to get ride of my ugly looking stretch marks

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

I suggest you see an expert for a consultation.  Nothing can "cure" stretch marks but a combination of treatments can give improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Stretch marks

Stretch marks can be difficult to treat. Surgery can remove the stretch marks, but you will be trading the stretch marks for an incisional scar. Non-surgical options include laser, radiofrequency, and microneedling which can be used in combination to help contract the stretch marks and improve their appearance. Generally speaking, recent stretch marks tend to be darker and more noticeable. Overtime, the color tends to fade and the stretch marks become less noticeable. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician