What treatments would work best for my skin? (Photo)

Curious on what type of scarring I have, and different treatments of what will work best, also I only have closed comedones which have been there for almost a year, is that what can cause the scarring or is it something else. I've had lots of weird scars appear over night with nothing surrounding them and I'm loosing elastic in my face fast. What can I do?

Combination treatments with lasers and RF

I would recommend a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, fillers, and subcision to help improve the atrophic scars on your face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Facial Scarring/Closed Comedones-- Lasers, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Sculptra, RF skin tightening

It would be best to have your skin evaluated in person, but a combination treatment would be best. There is a lot you can do to improve the texture and appearance, while also helping the light scarring, with fillers, lasers, skin tightening,  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer