How to treat these specific acne scars? (photos)

I've tried microdermabrasion, chemical peel multiple times but it didn't change the pores or the holes in my face. Would TCA cross work? or a laser treatment? Hope someone can give me advice, since I'm desperate for a procedure that actually works.

Pores/Holes in Face

While microdermabrasion and chemical peels are very good for superficial pigmentation and texture, they often cannot go deep enough for these types of scars.  I would recommend the eMatrix for these types of pores/scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Why the peels have not to be repeated!

After any Laser resurfacing, chemical peel or dermabrasion, the thickness of the skin is diminished. More efficient and more aggressive is the peel and more tissue destructive it is!
After one or 2 attempts is time to restore the wounded subcutaneous tissues with a lining of SVF from fat. The autologous transfer will restore the contours, bring hormones and grow factors and clean by macrophage action!
It is the best organic treatment !

Roger Amar, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Holes and large pores in the face from Acne scars

You can treat these but you should know that there is a possibility that these can turn into something different. The holes are actually much bigger given the surface area that lines the holes. So when you treat them it could open up like a flower. TCA can do this and deep lasering can do this as well. You might need some other things to help your scars in general. We have a unique approach called the acne scar vitalizer treatment that treats all types of acne scars in one treatment done in about 2 hours.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

TCA CROSS and LASER

You seem to be a good candidate for a combination of TCA CROSS and laser (either fractional ablative or ablative)......we can tailor a plan that suits you if that is what you need.  Best wishes, Shobhan.

Acne pits? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have  acne pits  that are mild to moderate depth. There are many modalities that would help your condition. TCA cross, ablative and non-ablative Laser and micro needling have been effective. Multiple sessions will probably be needed. Find an acne scar expert. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

TCA CROSS followed by high density Fraxel laser

Agreed. This is a simple solution, TCA CROSS, and then Fraxel laser. You will need 2 sessions of TCA and depending on your skin type, one session of Fraxel laser. 

Video below shows how I approach open pores, 

all the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane,Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist