If I have loose skin around my stretch marks, is it better to make a lift before starting any laser treatment?

The lift will improve the the appearance of stretch marks for the laser to be even more effective?

Stretch Mark Solution Timeline--lift then lasers, microneedling/prp, radiofrequency

I suggest treating stretch marks after a lift, as some of this skin will be removed. There is no cure for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency devices can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer