Any way to get rid of a small raised scar on my nose? (photo)

I have this small raised scar on my nose, it was from a zit I couldn't leave alone when I was in high school and it's been there ever since (8 or 9 years). The scar tissue over it I think is pretty thin and it seems to be more vascular than the rest of my nose, i got a decent sunburn once and when I peeled the skin off my nose it started bleeding just on the scar. It's usually a little bit more red than the surrounding skin and shiny. Will a chemical peel work on this? Or would I need a laser?

Nasal lesion needs evaluation

I would say to get this looked at to make sure it is not cancerous. If not, it can be excised to lasered off.