How to treat my acne scars and pigmentation on my cheeks and a little bit on my forehead? (Photo)

I am an Indian male who is 23 years old and have acne scars on my face with pigmentation on my cheeks. I used to take chemical peels but they were of very less or no help. My acne subside sometimes but during certain times of the year they start to come back again and leave marks all over my face. I don't feel like going out anywhere with these scars and everyday I wake up and see my face I feel more worried and bad. What are the best treatments possible? I want my face to look better than ever.

Dark skin with acne scars

I like to treat with the Infini for acne scars, especially you skin type. The deeper scars can be filled with Bellafill. See my link please. For PIH, Retin A and hydroquinone is recommended.

Acne Scars and Pigmentation on Indian Skin

I treat so many patients from India who have dark skin.  Special care must be taken with a combination of bleaching creams and chemical peels.  eMatrix can be used effectively since it is a "color blind" laser and can be used to treat acne scars on all skin types.  Best, Dr. Green