What is the best scar revision treatment?

I was severely damaged by an injection of Triamcinolon Acetonide I have a huge scar about 4 by 5" with subcutaneous tissue loss and my ITB has atrophied, I lost all my nerves and veins in that area and I have thin skin, discoloration and a large dent. It happened 6 months ago and it is still painful with knee pain (I am seeing PT) . Is there anyway to regain/ regrow any of the tissue and ITB? What is best scar revision treatment, that will aid in healing of my leg injury? Thank you

Steroid induced scar atrophy

Thank you for your question and photos and I am sorry to hear about your predicament.

I think it is better for you to ait for 12months till scar becomes more mature and skin stronger in the area and then seek fat grafting to restore indentation and stimulating skin for example with precision microneedling and topical agents which will help normal scar formation in response to a controlled injury of a mature scar tissue. You need to speak to your cosmetic surgeon about the treatment.

Scar revision should be a last on the list of treatments choices.

London Dermatologist