I Am 36yr Old Male and Have Big Nipples That Change in Size (Esp when Aroused) Can I Reduce Them?

Doctor Answers 2

Nipple reduction

This is a simple procedure that can be done under local anesthesia.  Seek a board certified pastic surgeon for advice.

Maui Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Nipple and Areola Enlargement are all part of the Gynecomastia Spectrum....

Male nipple, areola, or breast mound enlargement can occur in isolation or any combination. These findings in a man are all part of the gynecomastia condition.  Surgery by way of nipple, areola, and breast tissue reduction with/without liposuction and fat flaps are very effective methods of management.  The optimal technique will depend on your specific findings.  Seek the opinion of a certified plastic surgeon.  

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.