I Am 36yr Old Male and Have Big Nipples That Change in Size (Esp when Aroused) Can I Reduce Them?

Nipple reduction

This is a simple procedure that can be done under local anesthesia.  Seek a board certified pastic surgeon for advice.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Nipple reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Nipple and Areola Enlargement are all part of the Gynecomastia Spectrum....

Male nipple, areola, or breast mound enlargement can occur in isolation or any combination. These findings in a man are all part of the gynecomastia condition.  Surgery by way of nipple, areola, and breast tissue reduction with/without liposuction and fat flaps are very effective methods of management.  The optimal technique will depend on your specific findings.  Seek the opinion of a certified plastic surgeon.