What type of acne scarring do I have? (Photo)

I am looking into seeing what options are available to minimize the scarring on my face. I believe what I have is a combination of ice pick, boxcar and large pores? Overal my face just doesn't have a very appealing texture...it reminds me of an orange peel. Just looking at what would be suited best procedure wise considering all the different problems I have. Any advise and information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Melarase creams and Ematrix RF

I would begin with daily application of retinoids and Melarase creams, followed by Ematrix RF and fractional Clear and Brilliant spaced three weeks apart. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Realself100 Surgeon

Acne scarring improvement

First off, you are very volume depleted and need reflation with a large volume of filler prior to improving the scars. I feel Infini is best for these scars followed by Bellafill to the deeper scars. Please see the link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Atrophic, enlarged pores- box car, mixed

Agree with Dr Green. I would use a Fractional energy device. I have both Fraxel RePair and Restore, along with erbium fractional and other CO2 fractional lasers, however my go to fractional device now a days for enlarged pores is INFINI RF. You will require 2-4 sessions (like most fractional devices). You may have a very deep or stubborn pore that may need to be treated with TCA CROSS at the end. 

Most importantly, you also lack volume- the use of fillers can dramatically improve the scars as well as your appearance. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne and pores and treatment

Thanks for posting for photos.  You would be a great candidate for both Sculptra and Fraxel laser.  Sculptra will add volume to your face and help produce new collagen and improve the overall rejuvenation.  Fraxel will specifically address the scars and pores and texture of your skin.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green