Breast stretch marks, what is the best procedure ? Please help I don't like them at all they're embarrassing. (photo)

I'm an 18 year old, at age 16 I suddenly lost lots of weight around 80 pounds and due to that I got these stretch marks, I would like to have them removed what's the best procedure

Stretch mark treatments are highly variable with success

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step. Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Intensif/Infini/Viva, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

I find that a combination of lasers or RF needling with sculptra or skin care do best.  See an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.